Happy BlogDay 2006. Here's how you can participate.
- Find five new blogs that you find interesting.
- Notify the five bloggers that you're recommending them on BlogDay 2006.
- Write a BlogDay post today with a short description of each blog, and a link back to each one.
- Add a "BlogDay 2006" Technorati tag and/or link back to Technorati BlogDay 2006 page.
- Link to BlogDay website (which at the time of this posting, isn't working).
So here are my five blog choices, recent additions to my blog roll:
- Copyblogger - How to sell with blogs, email and RSS - Good advice and industry insight for anyone who wants to make a paying career out of blogging.
- Baggage That Goes With Mine - Single engaged mom trying to figure out how to raise her daughter, a 10-year-old adopted from foster care.
- It's Not About Your Stuff - Jessica Duquette's gift as an organizer is to help people navigate the shark-infested waters of letting go of the things in their life that no longer serve them.
- The Lovely Mrs. Davis Tells You What to Think - A cool mom's view on kiddie culture, pop culture, and motherhood.
- Drama Queen's Momma - My struggles with raising a girl who put the "Drama" in Drama Queen, and her bossy older brother. Honestly, I think this blog is about my family in a parallel universe...or maybe Oklahoma.